loading...

40 Sexual Fantasies Many Women Want Fulfilled | 40 most wanted women's sexual fantasies

loading...
Here is a list of common women's sexual fantasies:


1. Shower sex: 
          Him slamming me up against a sliding glass door and taking me up.
2. Sex on the beach, during sunset:
          Where wind is blowing and hitting my cunt while my man is humping on me. That I am having sex with my man on the beach and its moonlight.
3. Sex in the car:
          Pulling over on the side of the highway and having sex in the car
4. Angry Sex:
          Having sex with my boyfriend when he's angry. He is usually never angry but the thought of how hard he would take me drives me insane.
5. Fingered in public:
          Being fingered in public, while trying to keep a straight face in front of other people, preferably at a couples dinner.
6. Being face fucked:
          Being spanked, having my neck and lip bitten extremely hard (my weakness), being scratched and bitten, dominated and "punished".
7. Pretending not to know:
          Us both going to a restaurant or bar and pretending not to know each other, and then hooking up "for the first time".
8. In the restaurant:
          I also always wanted us to go to a really nice restaurant, white tablecloths, and then just slip under the table and give him head in the middle of the restaurant. 
9. Rape fantasy:
          I don't actually want to be raped, that would be awful, but just being able to play out the fantasy, preferably in a hotel room.
10. Sex on a plane and a helicopter:
11. guy making me come just from fondling my breasts (yes I can)
12. BDSM:
          I love to fantasize about BDSM
13. In a beach changing room:
          I couldn’t figure out that how it mattered for her if the location is a beach or not, as far as there’s a changing room, but yeah, this was hers. :)



14. at a bioluminescent beach
          now, that was interesting. For those of you who don’t know what that is, it looks like this -


image source - Traveloka


image source - Viralscape


Yes, these beaches actually exist. The reason for that magical blue glow is a phytoplankton (a type of microalgae that float at the surface of the ocean water).

15. private island with nobody:

          Another one of my fantasy is on a private island with nobody else except my partner!



16. Wild sex in wild forest: any day it makes me turn on. Imagining the situation.

Image result for Wild sex in wild forest

17. Sex in train: either in berth or in the washroom.

18. Sleeping Sex:
          She is sleeping and her daddy comes to her and starts seducing her by kissing her softly and licking her at various places finally convincing her to have sex with him. ( Just a fantasy-we have done this while doing role playing)

19 Sex in Balcony:
20. Sex in a public washroom:
           in which the guy is lifting the girl completely from the ground and inserting it while keeping her off the ground.
21. Swing bed:
          Ever since I saw a similar swing bed like the below picture, I fantasize making love on it with my partner.

22. Plates

23 In a theatre
24 Bathroom
25 Kitchen
26 Bed
27 Trip
28 In camp
29 Hotel
30 Terrace
31 Cruise
32. A masquerade ball:
          For those of you who don't know, it looks something like this:
33. being dominated (sorry, political correctness). doggie rocks.
34. being teased to the point of having to beg for it, keep me on the edge
35. teasing him to the point of him begging for it
36. watching a man masturbate (preferably focused on me)
37. fondling a woman's breasts as she is kissing a man
38. Anal Sex:
          Many people fantasize about anal sex. Some women enjoy it, while some women have only fantasized about it. Other women have found that they didn’t like the actual experience, but the fantasy still turns them on. 
39. Stranger Sex"
          Stranger sex fantasies are more common for women. Likely because men feel more comfortable just doing it instead of fantasizing about it. Lots of women fantasize about having sex with a total stranger.
40. Role Play
          Both sexes have role play fantasies, but men tend to have them more often than women. Men also tend to have a wider variety of role playing fantasies. Many of these involve his partner dressing up in a costume, like a nurse or school girl outfit.
loading...

Comments