loading...

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo User Review and Rating

loading...

User Ratings: 9.8 (18638 ratings)



We Are Providing Review Given By users Across All Countries:


1. isabellabewin(10 Stars): "THE FEMALE LEAD IS AWESOME LIKE SHE BEATS UP EVERYBODY SHE IS SUCH A KIND AND SMART PERSON BUT CAN ALSO STAND UP FOR HERSELF AND OTHERS!!! She is really something else. Such an amazing character I just love her so much already. AND HER FRIENDS!!! LIKE YAASS GIRLS SLAY! The male lead is also very cute and nothing like some boring possessive assholes that I usually see on dramas. Anyways, love this! Hope to see more and more of that vibe in new dramas. Lots of love for this one <3"


2. Meimae(10 Stars): "The best thing I like about Joon Hyung is how amazingly, casually and naturally he smashes all the kdrama male lead cliches we are so used to see. There are so many but these are some from the top of my head: Does not get hung up over an ex. He makes it very clear to her he is not interested anymore. Lots of male leads need to do this more. Genuinely and sincerely care for Bok Joo without any ulterior motives. He didn’t even realise he has romantic feelings for her until later. A good friend. A really, really wonderfully good friend. Some male leads get to act superior and snobbish even to their friends but not Joon Hyung. Doesn’t pull the romantic cliches over the girl he likes and it’s just so refreshing to watch. Because piggyback ride is not as practical as supermarket trolley. Good thinking, Joon Hyung.Is always aware that Bok Joo is stronger and much better at kicking ass and still looks at her with heart eyes. Thank you, Joon Hyung. We need more kdrama male leads like you."


3. YukiSsS(10 Stars): "Very refreshing to see a female character so physically and mentally strong and not drooling over the male character. The main actress really plays the comedic side of the character and I think it's nice to see a different plot than the stereotypical rich guy falling in love with a weird girl."


4.victoriamasa(10 Stars): "I find myself snickering, snorting, chuckling, laughing and saying 'oh my god' and 'I'm dying' while closing or covering my eyes in embarrassment. This show is absolutely funny and adorable. I can't wait for more."


5.macncheeseaddict(10 Stars): "OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE KDRAMA NOW!!! I don't usually really watch kdrama, or I start them and don't finish, because there is just too much going on honestly. However, this drama isn't SUPER dramatic, but there was still plenty going on and there are classic kdrama points in it. I love how quirky and cute everyone is, and the swag squad is actual friendship goals. It doesn't get super heavy or dramatic in the middle, which is usually what turns me off for kdramas, but it still has plenty of character development and you become attached to the characters very quickly. I LOVED how they had so many strong female characters that weren't afraid to be themselves and didn't let attracting men become the reason they did everything (eventually at least, you'll see). Nam Joo Hyuk was in it, so that's always a plus. I had NO idea that was Lee Sung Kyung, however, until I looked up the cast, she looks SO different with this hairstyle! I also love how they became a couple in real life after this drama (the ship sailed!). Overall, everyone should watch this drama because it's amazing and I hope it wins a bunch of awards ( idk tho because I didn't hear much hype about it when it aired)."

loading...

Comments