loading...

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG SOON User Review and Rating

loading...
Strong Woman Do Bong-soon All Episodes With Eng Sub

User Ratings: 9.8 (18638 ratings)



We Are Providing Review Given By users Across All Countries:

1. Anila Mirza(10 Stars): "Y'all, if you're reading this review to know whether you should watch it or not then trust me.... I have never seen a drama with such high ratings before, or such positive reviews. It's hard to find a user who gave this drama less that 9/10 rating. Why? Because it's so damn good. It may not have the high budget set. Intense melodrama story line, or the cast that major directors can obtain. But this drama I believe might be the best drama of 2017. Usually there's a dull/ boring gap in between dramas where it just drags... nope not this. From the first episode you'll be hooked, you can't think about anything else and you wish you never started because the wait kills you. Hot, funny, mood swinging with an intense thriller. Everything you can ask for. The cast has AMAZING CHEMISTRY I cannot emphasize this more. It's a must watch without a doubt. You will love it, it's going in my top 3 best dramas of all time I am loving the simplicity and complexity. And because the love is not rushed it'll just make your heart ache more. Don't look past this. All my drama addict friends are hooked. You will love this no matter what. Must watch!"


2. Meimae(10 Stars): "You looking for some likable and attractive lead actors? Amazing chemistry? Adorable KYAAA moments of your OTP? But also a genuine plot with some thrill, action and suspense? THIS DRAMA GOT ERRTHING. I've been living in this drama wasteland cause none of the new dramas lately could reel me in but THIS. IS. IT. Got me to have a new OTP leads and ALSO some OTP bromance. Got you laughing AND thrilled from the suspense AND KYAAing over the leads."


3. Tina(10 Stars): "Warning do not watch at midnight if you do not live alone and are a loud laugher...lol I am watching this at 12:11am and I'm dieing of laughter. This has me hooked line and sinker! !! Trying to die laughing this late is super hard!!! But so so worth it! ! Ji Soo is Sexy and funny! Hyun Sik will have you laughing and sighing at the same time. OH MY GOD Park Bo Young is amazing!!! She has me cracking up!!!! Great cast!!!!"


4.Taylor(10 Stars): "A strong female lead, a PERFECT cast, an interesting, surprising and thrilling plot, sometimes (well, most of the time) humorous... Could we ask for anything more? This drama reminds me of W with the thrilling plot and the fact that Ahn Min Hyuk and Kang Cheol are both super intelligent. Only 2 episodes and I'm already addicted to it! A. must. watch."


5.Sarah(10 Stars): "I swear this is the first drama that I've watched from 8pm till 7am... NO LITERALLY, I watched it for 11 hours.... I just found out about this app and found this on the front page and thought " omg it has hyunsik, I'm watching this and he better get the girl" because I previously watched 'Hwarang' because of Kim Tae Hyung (A member of Bangtan Boys) and I fell in love with the main character, soon to reveal that it was Hyunsik!! Anyway, this drama has everything, the actors have amazing skills and but dauummnnnnn hyunsik go buy her in real life she's a cutie sorry I'll stop.. so yeah this drama is 1000000/10 so please keep surporting the drama and Please surport the baby hyunsik in the future for his future drama plans!!!! Thanks!"

loading...

Comments