loading...

Jung Hae In and Shin Jae Ha's talked about Suzy in their latest interview

loading...


Jung Hae In: "Suzy is really beautiful both inside and outside. She's so good natured with a heart of gold. I was able to comfortably film because of her. She's so thoughtful and helped me alot to act easily as someone having one-sided love with her in drama. Suzy also brightened the mood whenever she's in the set, we often called her as "God Suzy".


"My first impression of Suzy is that she's snob and arrogant and I thought that her good attitude was just an act...but I'm wrong when I worked with her and started to know her. She's really has an easy-going personality towards others and it's her charm that made everybody in the set happy."

-------

Shin Jae Ha: " When I said that I'll act along Suzy, everyone was jealous of me and always asked, "Is Suzy really pretty?" that they often forgot to greet me first (laughs) I answered that she's really pretty that sometimes her beauty hurts my eyes. But her personality and attitude made her more beautiful."

"I witnessed how Suzy exerted much effort and hard work about her role. She's an idol but I think she's also a really good actress. If she continue to work hard, I believe that she will become a greater actress."


Tags:
Jung Hae In, Shin Jae Ha, Suzy, While You Were Sleeping
loading...

Comments