loading...

Popads.net Review 2017- Payment Proof $600+ From Popads.net with CPM Rate

loading...
As the name this advertising company offer to add script to your blog for pop up ads, when any visitors come to your blog that’s mean the ads will automatically pop up.




What does that means you will make more money?

They pay very good money even about $4 per thousand visitors and that’s pretty good, and why I will not tell you because personally I made more than $600 from this ads network which shows almost every questions of any advertisers like this is a legit networks, it paid on time, good for publishers.

Let me tell you one most important things about Popads, actually this blog post has been read by more than 10,000 readers in a very short period of time and got help almost all of them those are looking for Google Adsense Alternatives and most important thing I wanted to tell you, I have tracked all of them, I mean what they did after reading this blog posts, they have joined one or two of these alternatives, but 40% bloggers joined Popads and they are happy with it because few bloggers personally told me that this ads networking working very well.

One of the shocking thing about this ads networks I would like to tell you, if any blogger is having about I million traffic if she or he will use this ads network then I pretty sure that person going to earn extra at least $2000 per month, how cool is that.

One of the question publishers always think that, does popads going to harm SEO of the blog, but the answer is no its not, but yes your blog readers may little irritate from it, but its okay you are not going to face any major problem.

Since, I have earn more than $600 from this ads networks and I don’t have million visitors, so I have noticed many things about this ads network here are few of them, that’s why you will com to know more about this ads network-

  • Instant payment sending method world’s first ads network provide this service
  • Great security for your account, if you will log in to your account from other location then even you will get security alert in your e-mail, which e-mail you have used to create account
  • Instant approval process
  • If you have traffic then you can earn money concept by the ads network
  • More than industry standard revenue
  • There are more than thousand of publishers joined this ads networks from my recommendation
  • Easy code integration process
  • Minimum balance required to withdraw Paypal is $5, very good for small publishers
  • Hourly tracking performance of your blog for generating revenue from popads
  • Great customer support
  • Multiple channel for getting payment like Paypal, Wire Transfer etc, but I like Paypal the most.


As a publisher I strongly recommend you to use this network to monetize your blog for pop ads.
loading...

Comments